COVID-19 and Coex Training
Coex Training recognises that the current situation is unprecedented and requires us as a business to make significant adjustments to reassure clients that the Health and Safety of course attendees is paramount.
Whilst we remain committed to our schedule of delivery, it is not business as usual in this current time and we have instigated a number of measures that are in line with current medical advice from authorities.
Coex Training are implementing these procedures to ensure attendee and staff health:
• Students are screened upon enrolment to ensure that no overseas travel has occurred and that they do not present with illness
• Everyone must sanitize their hands upon entering the facility
• Class sizes are managed to still adhere to social distancing measures
• The format of practical activities will be adjusted to ensure social distances is adhered to where appropriate
• All PPE will be single-use for each student and/or sprayed and wiped clean with disinfectant prior and following use
• Hand cleaner, sanitizer, and disinfectant is available for all students and staff to use as required
• Non-essential personnel will not be operating from the training centre
• Daily cleaning of the training centre occurs each night
• Daily communication and update briefing for all staff on any changes or adjustments that need to be made
We encourage all students booked on an upcoming course to reschedule their training if they are feeling unwell.
What you need to know about coronavirus (COVID-19) from The Department of Health.
Maintaining Personal Hygiene:
Practising good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene is the best defense against most viruses.
- Wash your hands frequently (use soap, water and/or alcohol-based sanitiser);
- Cover your cough or sneeze in a tissue (and dispose), using alcohol hand sanitiser
- Maintain social distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing (e.g. 1-2 metres).
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
If you currently have a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath, follow these actions:
- Put on masks and gloves immediately
- Contact GP or go to nearest hospital (as per list) for further testing.
- Fever clinics
- Fiona Stanley – 08 6152 2222
- Charles Gairdner – 08 6457 333
- Royal Perth – 08 9224 2244
- Coronavirus Health Information Line – 1800 020 080
Last updated 11/01/2021.