Traineeships combine practical work with structured training to give your existing or new staff a nationally recognised qualification and the experience they need to further their careers.
Traineeships are nationally recognised training programs designed to give employees the vocational skills essential for their chosen career paths. Traineeships can be undertaken as fulltime, part time or as a school-based activity.
Traineeships are available through nationally recognised training organisations under the user choice program. Traineeships are established in conjunction with Australian Apprenticeship Support Network Providers (AASN) and employers who formalise an employment and training contract. User Choice Traineeships funding is available for eligible participants.
Why train your staff under a traineeship?
Traineeships offer a number of benefits for employers:
- They can bring in enthusiastic young people with fresh ideas into your business
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Allow businesses to create skilled workers for the industry
- Gain motivated staff members
- Support the local region and economy by helping your business to develop a loyal and talented workforce
- Staff from your business will have the chance to develop their skills in mentoring and coaching
- Often trainees are more motivated and invested in their position throughout the traineeship as they gain new skills and put their knowledge into practice
- Train staff at all Certificate levels up to Diploma and training can be suited to business or departmental needs
Participants wishing to undertake traineeship or employee a trainee please can contact Coex Training to discuss your potential options.